Pre-Order Policy

  • An item identified as a 'Pre-Order'means the item is not  'in-stock' in our warehouse, we are waiting for the item to arrive.
  • Pre-Orders are fulfilled first, once the item arrives, if quantity remains the item will be listed on the site as in-stock.
  • The yearly quarter listed is the current information we have from distributors or manufactures. For example, PRE-ORDER: Shipping 2016, 4th Quarter, means we expect to be able to ship anytime in 2016 during one of these months: October, November or December. As soon as the item arrives, we change the status from 'Pre-Order' to 'New.'
  • At the time of the pre-order we require a 10% down payment, based on the total amount of the item pre-ordered.  The remaining 90% will be charged when the item is ready to ship.
  • If you pay via PayPal, you will be charged the full amount of the item and the money is automatically deducted from your account. Meaning, if you place a pre-order using PayPal you will be charged the full amount when you place the order, not when the item arrives.
  • Pre-Orders may be cancelled within 5 days of the day the pre-order was placed, and the funds paid will be fully returned. Orders over 5 days, if cancelled, will not be refunded the 10% down payment.  If PayPal was the payment method, 90% of the purchase will be refunded. Note: If the distributor/manufacturer cancels an item you pre-orderded you will receive a full refund.
  • Each pre-order must be placed separately, you can securely store your credit card info on Stripe servers, we do not store any credit card information on AFX servers - Stripe security information
  • All release dates are subject to change by the manufacturer. The shipping dates listed on our site are based on the information we receive directly from the distributors/manufacturers.
  • We reserve the right to limit quantities at any time. If an order comes in with a large quantity of a single item we reserve the right to adjust or limit the item. This is in an effort to satisfy as many customers as we possibly.